Some say that Americans are living in the golden age of credit credit offers.
This is especially true for small business owners (including a freelancers), as many airlines, hotels, and credit card companies are offering steep sign-up bonuses to compete for their business.
Right now, there are some especially great offers! Check out my 2 favorites, below:
Hilton Honors Business Card (125,000 bonus points, valued at $750)
This is currently my favorite business credit card. Before signing up for this card I hadn’t stayed at a Hilton in years, but this card offered enough benefits to get me to sign up, including:
- 125,000 Hilton Honors points for signing up and spending $3,000 within the first 3 months (these points are valued at $750)
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status (which gets you thinks like automatic room upgrades, free breakfast, late check-outs, and an 80% bonus on all points earned)
- Priority Pass airport lounge access (up to 10 free visits per year)
- Free weekend night at a Hilton property after spending $15,000 on the card in a calendar year
This card has an annual fee of $95/year.
Having signed up for this credit card about 4 months ago, I’ve had an incredible experience so far — receiving upgrades on each of my Hilton stays (including to a suite in Philadelphia and to a room with executive lounge access in Budapest). I’ve also been able to use my Priority Pass lounge access twice and have earned a free weekend night (and have confirmed with Hilton that I could use this at the Conrad in Bora Bora!).
Support Josh Trips by signing up via this link:
SIGN UP FOR HILTON HONORS BUSINESS CARD
Chase Ink Business Preferred (80,000 bonus points, valued at $1,600)
This is my go-to business credit card. Chase Ultimate Reward points are incredibly flexible, as they can be converted to cash, used to book travel through the Chase portal, or can be converted on a 1:1 basis at many partners, including United, British Airways, Southwest, and JetBlue.
Because of this flexibility, The Points Guy values Chase Ultimate Reward points at $0.02 per point, making this 80,000 bonus worth an incredible $1,600.
Because you can convert these points to miles with a number of airline, you can actually make out better than $1,600 — I used my points to book a one-way, business class flight from Cape Town to San Francisco, which currently retails for around $5,000.
Aside from the sign-up bonus, there are some other great benefits that come along with card:
- Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent in the following categories:
- Travel, including airfare, hotels, rental cards, train tickets, Ubers, and taxis
- Internet, cable, and phone services
- Advertising purchases made through social media websites
- Cell phone protection (up to $600)
- Trip cancellation insurance (have used this before, and had Chase refund my airfare and hotel purchase when I needed to return home from Europe early for a medical reason)
This card has an annual fee of $95.
I use this card for nearly all of my travel purchases, including Ubers and local public transit, and also for all of my cell phone bills, so my phone is covered under the card’s cell phone protection plan.
SIGN UP FOR CHASE INK BUSINESS PREFERRED
Is your favorite business credit card not listed? Let me know in the comments!
This post was accurate at the time of posting, offers may be unavailable at a later time.