United is set to launch United Polaris, which it describes as “a reinvention of our international premium cabin travel experience, offering elevated comfort and service from lounge to landing,” in February.
For those looking for a seat on its inaugural flight from Chicago to San Francisco, United is auctioning off a Polaris “experience” including:
- Two tickets to experience United Polaris business class on United’s first Boeing 777-300ER aircraft*
- Depart Chicago O’Hare on Monday, February 13, 2017 at 3:00 p.m. central time
- One night hotel stay in San Francisco (double occupancy)
- Check in: Monday, February 13, 2017
- Check out: Tuesday, February 14, 2017
- United EconomySM domestic airfare for two to Chicago O’Hare on Monday, February 13, 2017
- United Economy domestic airfare for two from San Francisco on Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Although this flight is from Chicago to San Francisco, the 777-300ER will be used for the highly competitive San Francisco to Hong Kong route, which is currently serviced by both Cathay Pacific and Singapore Airlines.
To bid for your seat on the first United Polaris flight, using United MileagePlus miles, go to this site.
At the time of posting, bids were up to 241,000 miles for the experience.