There are some great business class deals to Europe right now from San Francisco! I recently booked one-way from Paris, France to San Francisco (via Lisbon) on TAP Portgual’s new A330neo for $1,160, which I considered to be a pretty good deal.
But if you’re looking for round-trip travel, you’re in even more luck. Using Google Flights, I was able to find the following deals:
- San Francisco to Barcelona for $2,003 (April 6-14, 2020)
- San Francisco to Lisbon for $2,034 (April 7-16, 2020)
- San Francisco to Budapest for $2,040 (January 1-9, 2020)
- San Francisco to Brussels for $2,040 (April 7-16, 2020)
- San Francisco to Milan for $2,063 (January 2-9, 2020)
- San Francisco to Paris for $2,082 (April 7-16, 2020)
- San Francisco to Berlin for $2,084 (April 8-16, 2020)
- San Francisco to Mallorca, Spain for $2,129 (April 7-16, 2020)
These are just samples, and although the lowest prices are largely for the middle of April, you can find other fares for only a few hundred more within a few months of those dates.
This would also make for a great status trip run — the San Francisco to Paris deal above would net you 23,996 elite qualifying miles (EQMs) and 9,510 award miles on American Airlines.